1. Tanzania Posts Corporation has set aside funds for procurement of Repairing and Rebranding of Posts Offices for the financial year 2019/2020.
2. The Tanzania Posts Corporation now invites sealed Tenders from eligible
contractors registered or capable of being registered in Class Seven (7) for carrying out the Repairing and Re-branding of Lindi, Musoma, Singida, Shinyanga, Iringa, Songea, and Sumbawanga Head Posts Offices.
3. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and insect the bidding documents at the office of the secretary /TPC tender board P.O. Box 9551, Dar es Salaam along 7 Ghana/Ohio Street, 11th floor, Room No.2109. Posta House Building, from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm local times on Mondays to Friday except on public holidays.
4. A complete bidding document in English may be interested bidders on submission of written application to the address given under paragraph above and upon payment of non-refundable fee of Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred Thousands (Tsh. 100,000/=). Payments should be payable direct to NMB Branch, Account No.22310027854. All bids must be accompanied by 2% bid security of the total value in the format provided in the bidding document.
5. Bids in one original and two copies must be delivered to the secretary of the Tender Board at the 11th floor, Room No.2109 of POSTA HOUSE BUILDING along 7 Ghana Street Dar es Salaam.
6. Interested bidders should submit all bids; properly filled in and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address below not later than Monday 18th, November, 2019 at 14:00 pm and Electronic bids or telephone calls will not be allowed
7. Bids will be opened promptly thereafter in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Conference room, 12th floor of Posta House Building, along 7 Ghana Street,11300 Dar es Salaam.
8. Late Bids, Portion of Bids, Electronic Bids, Bids not opened and not read out in public at the bid opening Ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
9. This tender advertisement is also available on our website: www.posta.co.tz
The Postmaster General, Tanzania Posts Corporation
Posta House, 7 Ghana Street,
P.O. Box 9551,
1130 DAR ES SALAAM.